Saturday 20 February 2016

Stella & Dot does Pantone Fall 2016!

Pantone have just released their Fashion Colour Report for Fall 2016 - or Autumn 2016 for those of us across the pond! The collection of colours have calming blues as a base, with some gorgeous new stand-out shades including 'Spicy Mustard' - a beautiful yellow colour, and my personal favourite 'Bodacious' - what a great name (and a beautiful purple colour).

I've picked out my key Stella & Dot pieces that match these new Pantone shades, and that will keep you high in the fashion stakes right through until the end of the year!

If you would like to order any of the items please email me on melissareilly3@gmail.com :)













Melissa x
My online Stella & Dot shop
My Stella & Dot Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments really are appreciated! :) <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...