Monday 6 May 2013

MUA Power Pout in Rendezvous review!


MUA power pout review

I was excited to try MUA's latest offering of 'Power Pouts' after seeing a lot of hype about them online!

I've bought a few things from MUA before and you can't really go wrong as the products are so cheap but I've always been happy with what I've bought! (I'd thoroughly recommend their highlighting powder!!)

There are 6 colours in the Power Pout range and I opted for 'Rendezvous' which had a kind of browny/nude coloured packet. When applied the product goes on more of a light pink/nude colour rather than brown (like the packaging). It has a nice minty flavour and glides on easily leaving a glossy finish (but no stickiness) 

The product is described as being a 'tint and balm' but I'd say it goes on more like a very moisturising lipstick. For £3.00 it's a definite bargain and I think I'll pick up another one next time I'm in Superdrug....possibly 'Runway' which looks a cool bright coral colour!

MUA power point review


Price - £3.00 (buy here)
Colours - Rendezvous: goes on a light pink/brown colour
Finish - Glides on, not sticky, glossy look.
Staying power - Need to re-apply after eating and drinking.
Plus point - Easy twist up design and minty flavour!

Overall - 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments really are appreciated! :) <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...