Sunday 3 March 2013

Review: Miss Sporty Perfect Colour Lipstick




Miss Sporty - Perfect Colour Lipstick 'I poke' - Buy here


How exciting, this is my first ever post for 'Beauty and the Bargain' 
I was in Superdrug the other day having a nosey and came across the Miss Sporty stand which was looking very colourful with it's new spring collection. It's not usually a brand I would buy, but I noticed the bargain prices and couldn't resist. I picked up a lipstick for £2.59 and couldn't be happier with it. It's a gorgeous peachy/pink colour, goes on really smoothly and has a nice fruity taste - I'll definitely be going back to see what other colours they have. Do you use Miss Sporty products? -  Leave a comment below!


Price - £2.59
Colour - peachy pink/coral
Texture - glides on and feels nice & smooth
Taste/Smell - fruity!
Staying power - Needs topping up after eating/drinking

Overall - 4.5/5 a lovely lipstick for the bargain price! 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the tip, I just googled miss sporty lipstick, just want to check before I try... I

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments really are appreciated! :) <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...