Friday 21 June 2013

Tag - Beauty Blogger



1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Kind of straight, but a little bit frizzy/wavy. 

2. What is your natural hair colour?

Medium brown with some lighter bits at the front, especially in summer!


3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I've done both in the past. Right now I'm growing out a dip-dye so the colours are a bit wacky!

4. How often do you wash your hair?
Probably every 2 or 3 days!


5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
Most days I either straighten it, or make it loosely curly with my straighteners. Or when I can't be bothered the ever-faithful ponytail comes into play!

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I paint my nails myself and can't say I make that big a fuss over them! Never had a pedicure : (

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?

Always wear nail polish on my toes, but seem to go for brighter colours in the summer. 

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
Everyday makeup takes about 10-15 minutes, but going out can be a *bit* longer!

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Hmm I normally do my foundation and powder first, then eyes!

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I'm trying to be good just now and only buy stuff when I need it, or it runs out....but if I see a bargain I normally can't resist!

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Very rarely. I'm absolutely rubbish at putting them on and beginning to think my eyes are the wrong shape for them haha!

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
If I'm staying in the house, or going to the gym I wouldn't bother with makeup but if I'm going out anywhere else I'd definitely wear foundation, mascara, blusher and lipbalm/lipstick. 

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
As above, nah I wouldn't bother!

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Probably not because that would be the day I'd meet my ex-boyfriend, worst enemy, Justin Timberlake and a snap happy photographer - haha!

16. How many high end products do you have?
I don't think I have any products that are really 'high end', I much prefer buying bits and bobs from the high street. Probably my MAC lipstick is the most extravagant makeup I own!


17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
I only use brushes for my bronzer and blusher but I can't remember the last time I washed them - NAUGHTY!

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
Sometimes I plan my outfit for work at night, so there's less brain power required at 7am the next morning!

19. How often do you change your handbag?
I've had the same work bag for ages but if I'm going on a night out I probably take a different bag most times!


20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
I get up for work at 6.50am, so try and go to bed about 10.30! zzzzzz.

21. How often & when do you workout?
I've just joined a new gym, but have had a chest infection for the past couple of weeks so haven't been at all. When I'm feeling better the plan is to go gym/swimming 2-3 times a week! 

22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right :)

23. How tall are you?
5ft 7in.........I think!

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
Not really. A couple of essential words in French, Spanish, Greek...

25. How many pets do you have?
1 - A chocolate Labrador called Charlie (Lord Charles)

 26. How often are you on Blogger?
Most days!

27. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
Probably only the ones right at the top.


28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I don't make a list as such, just try to remember them in my head.


29. How did you come up with your blog name?
Hmm I knew I wanted it to have something to do with being on a budget, so 'Beauty and the Budget' just kind of jumped out.


30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
Hmmm I can't remember the make ( might update this when I get home) but it's a digital camera, not an SLR.

31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
I don't have to clean my whole house (thankfully) as I live with my parents but try to help every now and then (when I get in from work that is)


32. What is your favorite colour?
Corally pink or turquoise. 


33. What is your favourite beauty/fashion magazine?
I quite like Look, and Fabulous from Superdrug is good as a freebie. 


34. Do you swear?
Not really!


35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Home for dinner, shower then possibly heading out with a friend tonight!

x

Thanks for reading!
Questions from Hidden Beauty 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I love your blog great work ;) Please come check mine out, if you
    decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog for more details www.kashazee.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments really are appreciated! :) <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...