Monday 4 March 2013

Review: St.Moriz fake tan mousse


St Moriz on a beach - Beauty and the Baragin

 The past few days I've not had to scrape ice off my car in the morning, and Mr.sun has made a few rare appearances so I'm well and truly declaring it time to get the old pins tanned up again! 


St Moriz mousse - Beauty and the Baragin

I've been using St Moriz fake tan mousse for years and swear buy it. It gives you a nice natural colour, and doesn't break the bank! When applying it you'll definitley want to use plastic gloves or a mit to save your hands getting a bit of a leathery look - I've been buying ones like this from ebay.

St Moriz before and after review - Beauty and the Baragin

You can buy a 200ml bottle of the mousse in Watt Brothers, Superdrug (I think) for around £4.99, but you can get it in Semi-Chem for £2.99!

I've tried the spray mist in the range too, but it was a bit messy and I ended up giving the walls/floor/wardrobe more of a bronze glow than myself. You can also get a 'dark' colour, but by dark....boy do they mean dark!

I'll definitely be using this in Summer 2013, I'd also be quite interested to see a gradual tan/summer skin type product from them!


Price - £2.99
Colour - Medium - natural golden brown once washed off (brown guide colour shows you where it's been applied)
Texture - mousse that rubs in quite liquidy
Smell - not too bad at all
Staying power - lasts 2-3 days (also re-applies well)
Downsides - goes on darker at dry bits (knees, elbows)

Overall - 4/5



4 comments:

  1. Oh the mousse sounds good too :) I just love this little beauty! Great review

    Stacey xx

    http://prettydelicatelayers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stacey! It's fab, I've been buying it for ages - I used to get St Tropez but my bank balance wasn't very happy with that! haha :) x

      Delete
  2. I love this mousse!
    I used it all the time! So cheap and works so much better than some more expensive products!!

    Big thumbs up from me love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, your comments really are appreciated! :) <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...