Sunday 21 February 2016

Mother's Day gift ideas from Stella & Dot

Mother's Day is coming up again (where has this year went?!) on Sunday 6th March, so I've pulled together some of my favourite peices from the Stella & Dot Collection that I think would make the perfect gifts as a special 'treat' for your mum. 

All of the items come in a lovely gift box, and those at £40 or over are free delivery! (Standard delivery is £3.95)

If you would like to treat your mum to any of the items below, please email me on melissareilly3@gmail.com to order before Thursday 26th February for guaranteed delivery ahead of Mother's Day. 

Flowers wilt and chocolates go too fast, treat your mum to sparkles that will last!














Melissa x
My online Stella & Dot shop
My Stella & Dot Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments really are appreciated! :) <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...